One Night Deal

So, here is another episode of a novel One night deal. It is the best English Novel you had ever read. Best English novel 2023. It is translated from Urdu. Interesting English novel which will give you goosebumps. Thriller English novel and Romantic English Novel.



Episode 1

The names of the characters in the story have been changed, everything else is the same. The story is based on truth. You will love it


He said to Hamsha, sit quietly. Do not go to the mansion and make noise.

If Big Sain sees you with me, he will shoot you because my engagement has taken place in the family.

She was afraid in her heart but became brave and said, why me alone, they will kill you too.

He said with a sarcastic smile, No one beats his son.

In that time, the mansion came.

Hamsha was impressed by seeing the red old-style big mansion.

Bazil Sain asked him to get down quietly.

The employee came running, he grabbed the key of the jeep and asked him to go along.

Hamsha started walking with him.

The employee caught Hamsha's marriage certificate.

Basel's mouth was ahead.

Hamsha quickly hid it under the blanket.

When they reached the room of Bazal Sane secretly, there was old furniture lying there.

The carpet was also old.

Next to this room was a store-like room. Where the trunk and a single iron bed and some old stuff were lying.

Basil said to him, let's sleep on this bed.

I have spread a mattress etc. on it.

Hamsha hid the marriage certificate under the mattress.

Eyes were heavy from sleep.

For a while, Bazil was surprised at her drunken eyes and innocent face for a while, but soon he shook his head.

Hamsha said, give me my phone so I can call my family.

He angrily said, "I'm bringing Tehru" and threw her purse and said, "Now call the family."

Let's call Malao family.

Hamsha thought that Taya John loves her the most in the world, he must be worried, she will clear all the misunderstanding by telling him the truth and then she will also tell the truth to Bazal and in this way everything will be clear. .

The night she spent here in fear and shame, innocently, she will also tell everyone and this Bazal Sain too, then she will realize and apologize to everyone, then Taya will divorce me herself.

When he answered the phone, the mother picked it up and shouted, "Where are you?"

When he asked Taya, she angrily replied that the speaker is on and everyone is listening.

In the name of speaker, Hamsha also turned on the speaker so that Bazal could also listen.

Hamsha said in a panicked voice, "My marriage has been done."

Tai started non-stop, ran away with the moon, ran away with my friend, I already had my suspicions, but who believed me?

Meanwhile, Bazal snatched the mobile phone from his hand and roared angrily, greedy people, your daughter has been robbing me. Friended me on Facebook.

Be thankful that I brought her by marriage, otherwise such a wicked girl should have a bad fate. Now this whole life will be in my slavery.

If you want to meet this filth, you will have to take my permission.

Don't you dare come here.

Taya said in a sad tone in a hoarse voice,

We do not want to pollute the house by bringing this smell home. Keep this shit to yourself. From today it is dead for us.

And hung up the phone.

Hamsha sat as a idol.

Basel quickly exited.

Hamsha had lost his sleep.

He tried calling everyone in the house but everyone blocked him except his old maid Yasmin.

She picked up the phone in fear and started pleading that please don't call here, if someone in the house comes to know, where will I go, a helpless woman with an innocent child.

Hamsha shouted and scolded her and said, how much I think of you and your child as a vain woman and you are the only one who refuses to support me in this difficult time.

She humbly said, "Hamsha ji, only your tail was here and there, how could I forget it?"

It is like, what will I do secretly when everyone is asleep or when I go to take the child to school?

Don't call me yourself.

That speech is fine. I will wait.

He hung up the phone.

After a while, the maid came with a tray of food.

Hamsha's appetite was gone.

Basil Sane entered the room and said to him, listen, you are here tonight.

I have spoken to the family and you also say the same now.

My old employee's niece has told you that she will be teaching children here.

Her husband left her and got married again.

Now she is homeless so she will stay here.

And will prepare my bride too. Because she also knows the work of the parlor.

Now look at something on the net, etc.

Who in the village has such an understanding of makeup? If you are an urban girl, you will know this much.

Come on, let's eat, it's getting cold.

Except for a few special employees, no one knows you are here.

She applauded and said, "What a good story you have made, Bazil Sain."

Wow, I applaud you.

He said, "Eat first, then talk all night."

Seeing his great desi hot food made him hungry.

She started eating quickly.

Bazal watched him carefully while eating.

He started thinking that she looks innocent from the outside, but inside she is such a clever girl. How did she make a fool of him and kept returning.

When asked for marriage, she refused and started making excuses.

She would always cover her face when she came on a video call. Pretending that I really love you and will see your face after marriage.

She used to speak in such a low voice, how is she now speaking patter patter.

He did not believe in the friendship and love of Facebook, but it kept saying such sweet words that he got trapped in its trap.

She began to doubt him when his demands began to increase .

She did not even tell her home address.

One day she was shopping in a shopping mall.

She said that she has come for shopping.

Bazil asked, do you wear the same cloak even when you go out?

Which shopping mall are you in?

When he told, Bazal said, "Don't worry, I am also present in the same mall."

I will meet you today.

Your cloak will be delivered to you today.

Bazil had sent him several pictures of himself.

But he did not send any photo to Khabi.

He also sent the friend request to Basel.

Basel also accepted.

At the same time, the series of heart-wrenching messages started.

Basel also started getting serious with him.

Because Bazal was a gentle boy.

Despite his wealth, he was not one to run after women.

He first told some other name, then made an excuse and told some other name.

Began to tell a lot of lies with Bazil.

In the beginning, he told that his father is dead and his mother has raised him very hard.

Khabi used to take money on the pretext of her mother's illness, on the pretext of medicines, and on the pretext of paying her bills.

Khabi-on-Lahan-Gar Asiri Mangwati.

Basel started getting tight.

When he proposed marriage, his excuses started.

Khabi says I have decided not to marry Khabi, I will be my mother's support.

He would say, after marriage, I will take responsibility for their support.

But she started to hesitate.

Today, Basel had a golden opportunity to catch him.

Basel made his loyal employees a secret.

With the help of a friend who had the means to kidnap the girl.

Bazal saw Hamsha wearing a chador, and for a while he was moved by Hamsha, as if his heart was touched.

He said to his colleagues, he has to kidnap the girl.

He parked the car far away and started looking.

Incidentally, there was no one in the parking lot. When they knocked him unconscious and quickly took him to the car, the friend called and said, "My friend, your work is done."

Bazal said, my friend, protect her very much, she is my trust.

That friend comfortingly said, don't worry, two guards will guard outside the room.

Bazal asked for food, so he quickly said, yes, yes, they will give food too.

Basil said, I will reach there before the sun rises in the morning.

The friend reminded him that he should give the money to the kidnappers.

Bazal said, man, they are comforters, aren't they?

He said in a husky manner, how are you talking?

You are my friend.

So you know how difficult it was. If they were caught, they could have been jailed and your friend would also have to go to jail.

Jaan is also present for his friend. What is jail?

For this work, they were not agreeing to do it.

So you know it's a very difficult job, they charge a lot of money.

As much as you paid, I have given them in advance from my pocket.

Well, except for this money, you are my childhood friend. We are from the same village, so how is my account of you? Just your work has been done successfully without any hindrance.

Now please give all the money quickly so that I can give them.

So don't worry,

I will stay with them.

Bazal said, man, I can take it out of the bank in the morning. Don't you trust me?

Basil had also arranged the marriage through his loyal servants.

Everything happened so easily and quickly that he couldn't believe it.

He trusted by withdrawing money from the bank

It was sent to the hands of the employee.

Bazil knew that he was robbing him, but he was forced.

He was very surprised when he saw the abduction place.

He did not even pay attention to the fact that he would keep him in such a bad place in such a bad situation.

He could not even herd it.

He saw the food dishes. Oven-dried bread and cheap hotel dal.

Interior view in bad condition.

He spent the night on a mat.

But he was so angry about it that he did not pay much attention.

Bazal blamed her for the kidnapping and started wondering what clothes she would wear for so many days.

And bathroom items, toothpaste brush, shoes, make-up and small essentials he will need.

He took a couple of plain clothes from a shopping plaza and said let's go, he will take the rest of the stuff later.

While passing by, she saw girls selling at the make-up shop.

He said, I need some party make-up etc. apart from some daily essentials for my Wahf, so please you guys can guide me. Please help me.

A sales girl came smiling and asked, sir, tell me your budget, we have every quality.

Bazil lied, don't worry about the budget, things should be the best so that there is no crowd.

She said, "Okay sir, take comfort, I will put everything you need."

He said, shampoo etc. washroom equipment too.

She said, ok sir.

With the help of other girls, she quickly put the equipment and finally said, the head will not be returned, it will be changed.

You will see, God willing, the meme will be liked very much.

He made quite a bill. Then Bazal thought, oh, so much money is spent on make-up.

He paid the bill.

The employee was asked to keep the goods in the vehicle.

Then he suddenly remembered that he had to buy shoes too, then he asked the employee to keep the goods in the car and went to the shoe shop and brought a few pairs including simple and others and paid the bill quickly.

After coming home, he came to the room asking the employee to hide and take him to the room.

I called my friend two or three times and asked him how he was doing If you call me, I will get angry and think that you don't trust me.

Basel had also left two of his men, they were also telling that everything is fine. You have told the girl that you will come in the morning. She is not making any noise.

Bazal's friend was sleeping in the next room with a cot.

He strictly forbade the servants of Basel from telling anything by threatening them. If you say something, we can harm the girl along with you.

They were scared.

Later, he told everything to Bazil.

Bazal wanted to go here at night but he was saying that she was sleeping peacefully. You also rest.

I will call you in the morning.

He knew that Bazal would stay awake all night worrying and he would have to stay awake too.

That's why he was not even sending the location. He had put his servants on guard over his servants so that whenever Nazal called, he would say that everything is fine.

When he gave the things to Hamsha and said, from tomorrow you will stay in the servant's quarters. And start teaching the children from tomorrow so that no one suspects.

She said to Raunt, "Mr. Bazal, what do you think of me as a girl from the village or a poor girl from the city, who will be impressed by your old dilapidated mansion and your wealth, then this is your mistake."

I will stay in the same room.

Anyway, you should live in a room in the mansion with your ugly wife.

Anyway, new marriage, new room, new furniture.

He said sadly, I am used to this room.

She said, I was also used to my room, but fate tied yours. Does not matter. Soon I will get rid of this relationship.

Now my uncle is very angry. Tai must have filled them well. If only a little time passes, Taya's anger will decrease, then when I divorce you, those people will accept me.

If I go now, they will say that I should stay in my husband's house.

If you had come to take my relationship under normal circumstances, you would not have given a bad relationship to an illiterate villager like you. Rather, they flatly refused.

You are worthy of this beautiful bride.

I spent the whole night among mosquitoes, frogs, mice and lizards.

The washroom over there is repentance repentance.

Which bedroom was I used to? I didn't let anyone in my washroom.

At the age of fourteen, in a road accident of parents, I became everyone's babysitter. Dada Abu, Dada and Taya were more pampered than their two daughters.

Bazal thought with suspicion in his heart, how deceitful and false.

When the money was distributed for the mother's treatment.

It seems like I will believe what he says.

She said again, when it is not my fault. Then why should I waste my life in this village, an MBA-educated girl from the city.

You cannot change the thinking of the villagers who want to keep the women imprisoned in the wall.

Bazal thought, she was lying, she used to say that I have studied twelve classes. After the death of his father, he could not study due to circumstances.

I sleep on a river below.

Bazal said with disgust, just tell your Ram story.

See things are fine.

She speaks with pleasure, she is great and your choice of clothes and shoes is also good.

By the way, I use the same brand of shampoo etc.

He smiled wryly in his heart.

She was surprised and said, Well, you seem to have a lot of experience with ladies' things.

It seems there were enough girlfriends.

He remained silent in response.

She said while lying on his bed, you will sleep in the store.

He was surprised but she pushed him into the store and slept on his bed

to be continued...